Arctic Freezer Bib Pants
- ThermoMaxx® 125 gsm polyfill insulated pants are light weight and fully lined providing superior protection against cold weather up to -30°C/-22°F without bulkiness.
- Attached bib with inner zippered storage pockets
- Back bib is lined and insulated to provide maximum comfort and warmth for your back
- 13" Boot zipper with flap closure and adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop fasteners
- Heavy-duty adjustable elastic suspenders with quick release buckles
- Elasticized waist with hook-and-loop fly access
- Fully lined and insulated garment provides ultimate protection against cold weather, good for up to -30°C/-22°F
- Heavy-duty outer shell with 300 denier Trilobal rip-stop polyester with PU backing material gives superior abrasion, puncture, rip and snag resistance
- Double sewn, taped and heat sealed seams
- Waterproof, and windproof
- Generous sizing for working comfort and mobility
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 2, Level 2. Becomes CSA Class 3 when worn as a suit
- Fully compliant with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E, not FR
- 2" Vibrance® reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
3-in-1 Freezer Jacket
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Jacket shell fully lined for comfort Waterproof pit zip vents with mesh lining Inner jacket has 2" Vi-brance® reflective safety material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration...
Freezer Bib Pants
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ThermoMaxx® 80 gsm polyfill insulated pants are lightweight and fully lined providing superior protection against cold weather up to -15°C/5°F without bulkiness Detachable bib design with inner zippered...
Arctic Freezer Jacket
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Insulated Stormblaster® hood reduces wind and rain exposure up the back of the jacket, while orienting the front close to the chin and cheek area. It has a...